A new Core-Admin stable release is available with lots of features and corrections. Here is a brief description:
- NEW PLATFORMS: supported, Ubuntu Precise Pangolin LTS 12.04.3 andDebian Wheezy 7.0. See all our supported platforms here:
- IMPROVEMENTS: Dojo 1.6.2 is now default engine for web-client. Applied several updates to improve interface experience. Now installer is available in english and spanish. Now app installers are able to show a progress window with task completion (fully programmable and available to developers creating core-admin applications), and many more, see change-log.
- DEVELOPMENT: released core-admin app-builder to allow creating checkers and new applications on top of Core-Admin.
- GENERAL+SECURITY: many fixes and security updates were applied to this release. See log for more details.
See all details at the release note.
When trying to create a hosting inside Webhosting management, it fails with an error similar to:
setquota: Cannot open quotafile /home/aquota.user: Permission denied
setquota: Not all specified mountpoints are using quota.
Restart quota system. To do so you can use one the following methods:
- Run the following command if you have easy access to a root shell on the server:
>> /etc/init.d/quota restart
- You can restart the service using “Process and services viewer”, by selecting “quota” service under unmanaged services. After selecting, use the restart option available.
When launched Mail admin installer, it stops and fails reporting that libmail-sender-perl package isn’t found.
Debian Lenny (5.0), Debian Squeeze (6.0), Debian Wheezy (7.0)
- Update your /etc/apt/sources.list to include “non-free” declaration to default source of packages. A working example should like like:
deb http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main non-free
- After that, restart the installer again.