A single Core-Admin Web Edition subscription license includes the following general items which are at the same time the elements that are allowed:
- Support for running a central server and the web interface (turbulence and core-admin central server)
- Support to accept one agent connecting to this server. More agents can be added by acquiring more Core-Admin Single Agent or similar subscription licenses (see options).
- Support to create any kind of core-admin users and delegating permissions to them. This is crucial for any situation where users must have low level permissions to administrate only those objects that they need.
- Support to run any number of the Core-Admin base applications on any connected server.
- Support to run one instance of Webhosting management, Mail Admin, Dns Admin and Shared FTP manager.
- Support to get updates (security, critical and upgrades) at any time, without any limit.
- Support to create any number of objects without any limit (mail plans, webhosting, etc..).
There are other elements that are allowed by this subscription license but these are the most relevant. Contact us if you have any additional question.